Lots of blogs that I read do this. I want to fit in. =)
And I wasn't inspired for Artsy Fartsy Friday today so this works.
Check out Lauren's blog, The Little Things We Do, here. Link up and follow along!
Try it. It's fun. All the cool kids are doing it!
1. When I'm nervous I alternate between being irritable and giggly.
2. My favorite item in my closet are my hangers at the moment. I just purged over half of my clothes and am not too psyched about any one item. Soon it will be a new pair of TOMS though.. look here
3. Doing something artistic i.e.: sewing, painting, drawing, redecorating.. is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.
4. My favorite childhood memory is going on my first cruise with my family. My mom bought us all entirely new wardrobes a few weeks ahead of time and the anticipation to (a. get to sport a sweet 'jean purse' and wear a neon bathing suit and JAMS was almost too much to handle. (b. i got to go on a huge boat and party with Mickey Mouse. (c. laying on the Bahamian beach getting slammed by waves was heaven to me. Ahh the good life at 7!
5. Something you may not know about me is I dream of playing in a sypmphony or philharmonic... i love, love, love classical music and it usually makes me cry.
6. A true friend won't ditch you EVER.
7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is my uncanny way of communicating with cats. OR my silliness.
Have a B E A UTIFUL weekend!