Themes are fun. Love them.
Follow other's blogs, especially Laurens!
It's always fun to see what other people say.
1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is "Hope Floats" we even used the song from it in our wedding. Maybe that's why I like it so much. I also like the name Birdee. .
2. My favorite movie as a child was "Marry Poppins", of course. I would actually hope to be sick so I could stay at home and watch it followed by "Labrynth" .
3. The best movie quote ever is from "Hope Floats" when Bernice and Birdee are talking and Bernice starts with, "My dad says that childhood is the happiest time of my life. But, I think he's wrong. I think my mom's right. She says that..." [Birdee says,] "Childhood is what you spend the rest of your life trying to overcome. That's what momma always says. She says that beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will, too... " .
4. My favorite actress is I'm a Meryil Streep fan. Love her in "The Hours" My favorite actor is well it's not because he's really good, it's because he's cute- Gerard Butler .
5. The movie I could watch over and over is "Pretty in Pink". .
6. My favorite movie genre is Independent. Any Focus features are good too. I'm very much looking forward to "Babies" coming out in May .
7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is "Daybreakers". But I don't think it's out yet on DVD. I'm a sucker for any vampire movies.