Friday, April 16, 2010

Blankety Blank

I loved this picture that Lauren posted along with today's blanks. Made me feel tropical and fun.
I have really enjoyed doing this fill in the blanking every Friday. Props to Lauren for her creativeness and her committed efforts! I LOVE consistency!  
Have a great weekend and do something new this weekend. Something never done before!




1.  The first thing I do in the morning is     clean off all the cat toys ("presents") that Dante' brought to our bed in the middle of the night  .

2.  Every night before bed  I   put an insane amount of hand cream on and read my Bible. 

3.  My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is      do something creative. Working in the garden, making crafty things, baking and be with a friend  .

4.  Something that makes me cringe is     having to touch paper bags..like the kind you get your groceries in or take your lunch in. Also, touching cardboard about makes me gag if I think about it.

5.  Social situations    don't have to be awkward. They can be exciting and entertaining  .

6.  I like to collect      Fiestaware, owl-ish things and anything from Anthropology.  I would like to start a vintage collection of some sort like tea towels or old garden tools. I could see myself being one of those old ladies with a million garden decorations. I hope this doesn't come true though   .

7.  Weekends are for      not working. EVER. But more importantly- relaxing, enjoying [the outside!] recharging and reconnecting with your loves    .

No comments:

Post a Comment