Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's here!




So my camera came in the mail yesterday. I seriously sprinted across my yard to get the box at my doorstep. It's the little things in life.
But I had photographers block and didn't know what to take pictures of.
Bummer-drag, dude.

So here it is..
and yes, this is a picture of me at work in the bathroom.
Enjoy :)



And of course, some kitty shots

The cats are like cattle. I get home in the afternoon and they stampede for the front door wanting to go out and graze. And yes, Lola-Jean has to be on a leash. She's feral at heart.

uninterested in being an art subject.
Aloof is his inspiration- always.


This is cute, don't you think?


handomest one I ever saw.
(pretty good considering I was 2 rooms away taking this!)


Hopefully I get a bit more inspired this weekend and get in a picture taking frenzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment