I got tagged for a facebook quiz and felt like posting it for anyone who has that kind of time to spend on randomness :)
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
my lip...I jumped on the bed and fell onto a huge 70's stereo speaker, bounced off of that and then got the record needle through my lip. It was a demonstration of my physical talent at an early age. I blame no one but myself on this one.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Sconces, antique mirror frame, canvas pictures
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I do all of those while awake, none of them while asleep
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Music that makes me feel.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
in the wee hours of the morn.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
My wedding rings and my cats
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Sometimes. I don't like people squeezing my arms down. I start kicking and freaking out.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
12. THE LAST THING TO MAKE YOU CRY?
The thought of someone dying
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Riding in the car with my husband in Chicago traffic while he is in the driver's seat
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
On John's parent's couch in the basement. :)
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
The Pepperidge Farm kind
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU EVER RECEIVED?
Life, I suppose
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
John is pretty hot.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
I don't even know if that exists. I am quite flexible and bendy though
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Whatever fits my body and mood that particular season
25.DO YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT?
I do play two. I tinkle the ivories and toot my flute.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
I have furry children that some may refer to as the common 'pet'. Dante' and Lola Jean
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
THEY are felines.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
That is a dumb survey question. And yes I would and I did. I met John in March fell in love with him by June and he left in September and was gone until our wedding day in 2004 only to leave again in 2006.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED
57. Did you hear me?
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
What about them?
32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
I love quotes! other people say things so much better than I do! I can't narrow it down to one.
"Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it"
"Whatever you are, be a good one"
“There are people who go after your humanity .. They tell you that the light in your heart is a weakness. Don’t believe it. It’s an old tactic of cruel people to kill kindness in the name of virtue.”
"Beauty is a matter of the soul. A woman of true beauty is one who's at rest with who she is and is not striving to become someone else."
"What I dream about is an art of balance"
"Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning."
33. FAVORITE PLACE?
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
Yes, to Europe and to the Bahamas
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
37. FIRST JOB?
I worked in a library
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Yes but then I always felt bad afterward and revealed myself or made the other girls at the sleepover do it instead while I looked on with angst.
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE?
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Watching a movie and folding laundry
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Yes. Two tonsillectomies and other various operations
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
physically, my eyes. non physically, my compassion
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Yes the porcelain kind
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
a baby maybe or some Fiestware. (Sidenote: I do not see these two as comparable or interchangeable)
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
more than 1 and their names are not decided on.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Melissa was the only name that was agreed upon . Anne is my great grandma Martin's name. She was the bomb.
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
BO , self-centeredness, and being inconsiderate. Also these are very same sex turn off's too! Who wants a stinky, selfish, rude friend. NOT ME!(although I do have a few..)
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
The gaggle of silly friends I had!
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Vegan shampoo. It makes my hair color last longer and doesn't dry it out!
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
It depends. I am a female. Its a tendency I try to avert!
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would be my best friend because I think I am a pretty rad friend.
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
If the benefits include them giving me money to shop or buying me things then yes:) But no, I don't believe in the typical friends with beni's : that's bad news.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
My looks matter to me.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Crying, cleaning or creating.
59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
To accomplish God's purposes over my own
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
ew. I was too old for him.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Is the Pope Catholic?
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
HOMEMADE mac and cheese not the Aldi brand.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Marcipan, Mis, ,Sivvy Precious Angel and Missy Moo(thanks to the grandparents), Misky Jones and Sissy.
67. IF YOU HAD A SUPER POWER WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Shoot tropical laser beams of love from my heart.
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Today it is 90210 and I'm not even ashamed.
69.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Pray for them
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
My lactose intolerant stomach says all ice cream is good ice cream. I prefer cake batter flavor.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
Finish this survey and wait for my studly husband to return from his scholastic adventures
74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
By the beach
75. EVER BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT?
Yes, a few.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
77. THE LAST THING YOU DRANK?
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
One of John's students
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Enjoy my spare time.
81. FAVORITE THING TO EAT?
82. FAVORITE SEASON?
83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF DESSERT?
Cheesecake or tiramisu
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
I sure do love In and Out Burger
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
It depends on my mood
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
YES! So delicious!
91. WATCH TV TODAY?
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
My birthday or Christmas
93. BREAK ANY BONES?
Toes- all but 1!
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
I vote my values.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
I like both from my husband and sometimes hugs from others. Physical affection isn't my top language of love. Although I find myself wanting hugs more than usual lately.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
I have one night stand in my room.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Rootbeer from Huck's
98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
The Love Dare and Water for Elephants
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE?
Unconditional and exciting.