1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was take a chill pill. Also known as "Be anxious for nothing.."
2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to Mission of Hope Haiti
3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be Crab legs, Caprese Salad, and Warm Chocolate Melting Cake from our cruise .
4. My hair is getting cut off tomorrow. I want it short again and am tired of it being average looking. I think I'm going lighter too.
5. If at first you don't succeed get used to it. If we all succeeded on our first try life would be rather dull, I think."Even miracles take a little time"
6. I have always been very melancholy. I don't like that I am melancholy but am trying to embrace it because it's definitely my personality. I am trying to hone the positive melancholy traits and minimize the negative ones .
7. Oh....and by the way.... I need a vacation .
Be a Linky McLinkerson! at The Little THings We Do
Have a good weekend! Take time to smell the rain or the roses, whichever you have near you.
For me, it will be rain...again.