Saturday, January 29, 2011

Better late than never

Oopsie daisy!
 I forgot yesterday was Friday sort of.
So "Fill in the Blank Saturday" is it.

ENJOY :)


1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab my cat, my wedding rings and our pictures (which is really like 500 things)


2. A smell I really like is bonfires and fireplaces. Adore! .


3. Something you might not know about me is I love to color. Like in Barbie coloring books with crayons. I love it very much. It's very relaxing and takes me back to a simpler, cheaper form of self expression and artisticness.


4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are I don't have any major favorites. I don't spend a lot of time putzing on the internet these days. I'm pretty to the point with my time on the compy .


5. This weekend I will be picking up an island for my kitchen I bought at an antique store earlier this week, probably reorganizing something in my house since that's my new favorite activity, and maybe buying maternity pants. My waistline is officially non-existent.


6. Nothing makes me happier than enjoying the sunshine with loved ones.


7. A bad habit I have is seeing a piece of something on the floor that doesn't belong i.e.: trash, cathair dustbunnie etc. and walking by it about 50 times before I pick it up. I always hope John will notice it and do it. It's silly really. I don't know why I do that. I just realized I have done this for basically my whole life. It's kind of a major life contradiction since I love to have a clean, neat, gross-free environment.


Have a happy weekend!



Spend the afternoon.  You can't take it with you.
  ~Annie Dillard

No comments:

Post a Comment