Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm Lovin' It!

.

I love coffee. It's pretty obvious, if you know me. But I adore GOOD coffee. The premeasured stuff is NO GOOD and I can't say much for flavored coffees, they leave me with weird tastes in my mouth and while they smell nice, they aren't my favorite. My Papaw always had a pot on (Mexicans need a constant coffee drip, it's in the blood). So when I would go over to Nana and Papaw's house I got coffee too, never mind that I was 4. From then on, I have been short and addicted! I'm not complaining though. Surprise! I LOVE McDonald's coffee! If I was given the choice between Starbuck's and McD's I'd choose the latter. It's great. Who knew that Ronald would make much such a delicious brew!? ( I believe Ronald McD invents all of the McD food..) I just love it

.

No comments:

Post a Comment