Thursday, July 23, 2009

In Love With Fall

I love all of the seasons and usually I am relishing in the summer wonderfullness but this summer I find myself thinking ahead about 3 months. I LOVE fall. LOVE. I hope that if I blog about it and get it out of my system, I will be able to enjoy the rest of the summer and not pine away for everything fall. So I have been looking around for the best fall finds this year and just felt like sharing about the Autumn wonderfulls I can't wait for. Here they are in no particular order:

Pumpkin Candles - nothing really gets you in the mood for cool breezes and harvest time like the token pumpkin candle.

6a00d834fef85553ef010535c43ee3970c-800wi


Sweaters- I love me a good sweater and I love to layer. I find reasons to wear sweaters in the summer. I have been stocking up this spring and summer and I am particularly ready to try out a belted sweater. I love leather so the thought of leather and sweaters together really make me excited.

VINCE-WO67_V1


Here's this leather jacket that I am sort of in love with...

!BTMP6U!B2k~$(KGrHgoH-EMEjlLlt44QBKHHzoi!1Q~~_35


Also, plaid. I love plaid. And these boots are almost mine.

Plaid_boots_urbanoutfitters

Scarves: the wearable cocoon!

Purp&orghoneycombpic

Baking! I find baking is a good stress reliever and creative outlet. Spicy breads, glazed cakes and orange and brown decor. Fall baking is a segway into the mother of all baking holidays, Christmas. However, fall baking is a bit less crazy. Not to mention pumpkin flavored things are my favorite!

pumpkin-spice-cakes--RECFIND1006-de

COLORS! I don't know how you couldn't be in love with fall colors.

Red_autumn_leaves

My 5 year anniversary. I think I am getting taken somewhere too. It's a secret but I have a feeling he won't be able to keep it hidden that long :)

n504042634_937738_3874

No comments:

Post a Comment