Friday, November 12, 2010

Aaaaand I'm back..

Wow.
The past month has been nuts!

Thank you for your kind words and e mails about my last post.
I am pleased to report that my mother in law is doing much better than the doctors expected. She is now in a wonderful neurological rehabilitation facility and continues to improve. Her brain is having to be completely retrained and she is showing progress. God has done a miracle in her by keeping her with us. We continue to pray for more miracles in her recovery. We hope that next Thanksgiving we will be able to look back at this and be completely floored at the insane amount of miracles God has worked in her.
'Tis the season to be thankful.
And already we are thankful, indeed!

Soooo..  I was in the Chicago area for a while.
Then I brought my 11 year old sister in law back with me for a week- we escaped a bit and took a rest from the chaos.
I am back and "normal" again.
Although this new normal is weirder than I anticipated.
Not bad, just different.

The leaves aren't the only things that have changed during the past month, that's for sure!
A career change or hiatus, whichever way you choose to look at it.
Changes in my home.
Changes in my relationships.
Changes in family.
Changes in my preferences.
Changes in my heart.
Changes in my attitudes.
Changes, changes everywhere!

That may seem a bit ambiguous but that's the shortest way to list the changes ;)

Change isn't always a bad thing. But then again, it's not always an easy thing either.
I guess I am being jolted into reality in more than one area at a time.
For a girl who likes to compartmentalize, that's kind of hard!

With a dramatic change in my work situation and the amount of time I have to blog and post various things, my blogging will decrease a bit. But I look forward to reflecting the good changes of life in my blog.

“There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction” correct?

So here's to a new season outside and inside of my life.
I look forward to seeing what this side of reality looks like.
I am a bit nervous about the adventure but doing my best to stay positive along the way.

'Seeing you again soon!


Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment