Thursday, March 15, 2012

What's Best

I've been lacking in blog posts. I'm inspired but my time is precious. My free time is spent outside or resting these days.  We love this early spring weather!  Lots of wonderful things are going on at my house. Most of them baby related, of course.
I'm consumed and obsessed with my daughter. Her and I are two peas in a pod.  I'm convinced that having a daughter was the best thing God could have done for me.  He always knows what's best. 

And it's her. 


With that said,
I'm giving up Misinterpretations.

I have lots of things I'd love to blog about but most of them do well to just stay in my head for now.  I will keep writing periodically at my other blog,  Surrender Story.

If you want to keep up with the baby, visit   *here*  often. It's her picture site.

Thanks for all of the sweet e-mails, comments and connections you've offered over the past few years!

Much Love,
Missy







No comments:

Post a Comment