Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More and Less

It's Christmastime. I don't really need more of anything material-wise. Being asked what I want makes me think about what I could use more of, though . This is my list of things I would like. It is an eclectic somewhat mordant list to say the least but you all are asking so here it is:

I would like more :

FUN/ THINGS THAT MAKE ME LAUGH


I would like to laugh until I make the wierd kackle noise in my throat and my guts feel like they may explode. I haven't silent laughed in a while. You know ,the kind where you are sure you may pass out if you don't catch your breath and quit convulsing!? I need more of that.

will-ferrell-kmart1

DEPTH


in friendships, my marriage, family relationships, my thoughts and my motives. Moving so quickly from one thing to another leaves me feeling shallow a lot of the time. The shallow end is not for me. You can do much more in the deep end of life.

THINGS THAT SMELL GOOD

pinkpoop

HOUSE PLANTS

real ones...that my cats can lick and not die. I love real plants. My friend Amy had a gaggle of plants in her apartment in college. It was a small place but it was so homey because of the life that was crawling and creeping along the coutnertops and windowsills.. good memories.

gro-plant-450-x-385

ADVENTURES

i.e.: road trips, traveling, surprises, endeavors etc.

FREE TIME

mostly to spend with my husband. We both work and he goes to school. The other nights of the week for us are full ususally. Maybe instead of free time I need to make the most of the time I do have? Check!

100908_19_l

CULTURE

PLEASE! help! I need something artsy, classy, foreign (not Tequilas) or refined STAT.

OWLS

9011

MY FREE SPIRIT

amidst all the routine and to-do lists my spirit has gotten a bit lost and regimented along the way. I need to free that puppy up and really live. I would like it back, please.

dance_sm

Things I would like less of:

TO DO LISTS

I am a no-lines on the paper kind of girl. Lately my life has been a bit to college ruled and routine. While I do love a good to do list (the house cleaning type, or the grocery list), I don't like a piece of paper or a outlook calendar telling me what to do all of the time. 1154_boygirl_todo_full

COLD TOES

my toes are always like ice. I would like to be able to feel them again.

ILL FITTING PANTS

I have pant issues

.big-pants


GREY HAIRS

unless they are on Richard Gere- keep them away from me.

richard_gere







No comments:

Post a Comment