Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another jazzy autumn..


Nope. It's not another post about my husband. It's about my fall loves.
Another Fall post! As if you hadn't read enough blogs about how wonderful Autumn is. But really!? How could you not be inspired to share how wonderful this season can be!? Yes, the leaves are falling from the trees leaving them quite ugly and naked but still, and my carved pumpkin is rotting inside, this starts the time of year that is all things baking, creating,decorating, SHOPPING, family-ing and loving. (actually it's shopping seasson all year long- scratch that) And I  know that a holiday show of sorts is on the horizon. (This year I think that my good friend,Karis and I will be going to see Chicago at the Fabulous Fox Theater in St. Louis.*squeals*!) Also, for some weird reason I start listening to jazz nonstop this time of year. I think it's because it reminds me of the music being played in the mall during this time of year and malls and shopping make me happy.  Jazz reminds me of my swanky grandparents, John and Evelyn. Grandparents, malls and jazz are comforting and make me instantly happy. City strolls, holiday baking, Christmas shopping and holiday get togethers! (I am squealing with excitement!) Let the jazzy holidays begin!

Integral parts of my 'jazzy autumn':




John got me some African Autumn tea for my birthday and it seriously is a cornucopia of  jazziness on my tongue!



Two of my favorite year round inspirations!




Jazzy Autumn
Have a swanky autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment