Friday, December 10, 2010

Fill 'er up




{source:big.city.little.shoes @weheartit)

1.   I wish       that I could learn lessons in life without having to hurt or experience sadness    .

2.  Yesterday I   got a new do and got puked on by a baby  .

3.  Today I will       finish a tiny sewing project and go to a far far away Christmas party .

4.  Tomorrow I will  help the youth group at church with handing out supplies to homeless people in St. Louis and come home and be oh-so-grateful that I have a home and heat and the essentials  .

5.  Maybe     I will have a baby before I am 30 .

6.  Someday       I will be one of those wives/moms that is crazy about traditions and celebrating the smaller things by having a party (i.e.: party just because it's Tuesday and going for ice cream after doctors visits.)   .

7.  I love       consistency and non-awkwardness, kittens, cats , food, pina coladas and getting caught in the rain     .

Happy Weekend. Stay Warm!


Link up HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment