Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tree Time!

I finally decorated my Christmas tree that has been up and undecorated for almost 2 weeks.
I didn't have lots of money to spend on a theme so I had to work with what I had. I did by a couple spools of ribbon but that's it. I could have easily gone overboard since I love decorating the tree
This year's theme is Mint Chocolate Chip.

I don't even really care for mint chocolate chip ice cream.
I guess I could have called it:
"after dinner Olive Garden mints"
or
"green and brown".

But like I said, I had to go with what I had.
And it made for a cute combo, don't you think?



Dante' doesn't seem to mind the theme so much.
Bonus: the cats sparkle after lying under the tree because of the glittery skirt. 
So Christmas gives me glitter cats. That's always fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment