I haven't done fill in the blank Friday since before the baby was born. It's been a while! So as I sit here with a baby sleeping on me (she doesn't want to be put down today) this seemed like an easy blog to post to do :)
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a nurse when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be a stay at home mommy and a professional shopper and decorator .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my mom .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a homemade bunny suit my aunt made me .
5. My favorite childhood toy was my babies.
7. I get daily inspiration from the Bible, friends, nature and Pinterest .
Happy Halloween weekend! Our lil' punkie will not be dressing up in costume but will be dressing up extra cute. In fact, that's what we will call her costume, "Cute".
Pictures to come!