Friday, October 28, 2011

It's been a long time..



I haven't done fill in the blank Friday since before the baby was born. It's been a while! So as I sit here with a baby sleeping on me (she doesn't want to be put down today) this seemed like an easy  blog to post to do :)


1.   When I was a kid I wanted to be      a nurse    when I grew up.

2.   As an adult, my dream job would be  a stay at home mommy and a professional shopper and decorator      .

3.  W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like  my mom   .

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was   a homemade bunny suit my aunt made me   .

5.  My favorite childhood toy was   my babies.

6.  The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I     smarted off to my piano teacher during  a lesson and my mom said, "wait until your dad gets home.." the wait was terrible and I. got. it. good.  .

7.  I get daily inspiration from   the Bible, friends, nature and Pinterest  .



Happy Halloween weekend! Our lil' punkie will not be dressing up in costume but will be dressing up extra cute. In fact, that's what we will call her costume, "Cute".
Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment