Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's not that simple today..

I offer nothing inspirational or insightful today..I'm kind of cranky...just wanting to get away from the mundane.
It seems this week, well month, rather has been so much of the "same ol thing".
Same processes, same schedule, same routine (gross word), same ol' song and dance.
I'm not so much for the same thing over and over..predicibility is not always fun. I do appreciate knowing what will be around some corners in life but not every corner. The only thing I am pretty unsure of is the way I will feel each morning. That is pretty darn unpredictable these days.
Getting sick of habits.
Getting annoyed at what has become my normal.
Wanting something more.
Missing old processes, schedules and routines (ishk)and old songs with their respective dances.
It's just one of those days. I am sure tomorrow will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment