Thursday, November 6, 2008

Into the GrEy

I have recently found a new love...GRAY.

I think it's great...goes with about everything..and I think it is a misunderstood color....usually gloomy and dull rainclouds and gray hairs...I think it adds something out of the ordinary to whatever you are doing, wearing, decorating etc. I am currently trying to have more Gray in my life. Not more dull gloomy things but more of something that is out of the ordinary.

Also I prefer spelling it grEy..it's more sophisticated/European..but really, who am I to speak on sophistication!?

"Shades of grey wherever I go

The more I find out the less that I know

Black and white is how it should be

But shades of grey are the colors I see.”

pics:


http://missyaculpepper.wordpress.com/2008/11/06/into-the-gray-grey/

No comments:

Post a Comment