This is our blank creator, Lauren's, 10 year anniversary of when she started dating her husbnad. Hence, the love-themed blanks :) Get your own blanks and play a long at The Little Things We Do!
1. The love of my life is John L. Culpepper.
2. Falling in love is so fun! And for me, it is something that has to be maintained and is a continual process! I loved John 9 years ago but I LOVE him now even though it's way harder, I think .
3. Marriage is a dangerous adventure. It's like hiking in the jungle. Makes you sweat, cuss and sometimes you get lost and ate up. But as long as you have a partner you love, it's worth the trek. There is a lot of beauty to be enjoyed along the way. Why not enjoy it with your favorite person.
4. The longest relationship I've ever had was 9 1/2 years! (with John, of course) .
5. The key to a good relationship is respect and compromise. Also, lots of love..
6. I feel loved when someone says or does something that had real thought behind it. Shows they are thinking of me and love me well .
7. My favorite quote about love is "The only way to find your life is to lay your own life down. And I believe that's an easy price for the life that we have found" see below for source :) .
The quote is from this song.. and the lyrics pretty much sum me and John up.. even the specifics at the very beginning. It makes me rethink the way I look at love and marriage. So when I feel like being selfish or we have a bad marriage day, I try to listen to this and remember "that's what the promise is for".
Have a listen!