I've been a tadge busy this week! So glad that it's the holiday weekend.
God bless America and YOU :)
1. This weekend for The 4th of July I'll be nursing my husband back to life. He has a hurt back and is a bit immobile. Hopefully I will get to experience some "culture" at our town's carnival. Church and hopefully some fun with friends.
2. Fireworks are make me ooh and ahh still .
3. Nothing says summer like Tropical Snow and toes in the grass. Bike rides and evening walks .Cookouts and trips to the pool between vacations to the beach .
4. My favorite summer memory is working camp Agape and meeting this really interesting and funny guy who I fell in love with and married 2 years later .
5. My favorite thing about Summer is its a weird tie between vacationing and breezy warm nights where I walk and talk with my husband .
6. Summer in a word is heaven . Even on the sweltering days .
7. If I could choose to have summer or winter year round I'd pick well now I'd say summer but ask me again in a few weeks when it's 100+ out there I'll say winter .