Friday, July 16, 2010

Random Blankies



1.  A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is      Florida. We went there almost every year and when I was a teen I went sometimes twice to visit my cousin Sarah   .

2.  If someone really wants to show me how much they love me      they should talk with me, not just to me. I am fining that words of affirmation and quality time are very much a close runner up for #1 on the Love Language list ORRRR they could buy me a present :) .

3.  Lately I've been wondering a lot about      what my children will be like. I hope if we have a girl she looks like  the human version of Boo from Monsters Inc. and Agnes from Despicable Me (why do those movie kids turn out so cute?)   .

4.  When it comes to saving money I am       all or nothing. I need to find a happy medium. I either penny pinch and go Ramsey crazy or I just say "forget it" and buy everything I want. That's not the best method, just in case you were wondering .

5.  I'd prefer     vacation    over    work    any day!  


6.  I wish I knew how to make   my own wardrobe without it looking like I am a 80's homeschooler. I have really great ideas but the excution of it all would really suck, I am sure. Headbands, purses and skirts are as far as I go. take me shopping instead. It's bound to end a lot more stylishly    .

7.  I'm just waiting for   God    .


LInK  uP WitH lAurEn @ The Little Things We Do!

No comments:

Post a Comment