1. A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is Florida. We went there almost every year and when I was a teen I went sometimes twice to visit my cousin Sarah .
2. If someone really wants to show me how much they love me they should talk with me, not just to me. I am fining that words of affirmation and quality time are very much a close runner up for #1 on the Love Language list ORRRR they could buy me a present :) .
3. Lately I've been wondering a lot about what my children will be like. I hope if we have a girl she looks like the human version of Boo from Monsters Inc. and Agnes from Despicable Me (why do those movie kids turn out so cute?) .
4. When it comes to saving money I am all or nothing. I need to find a happy medium. I either penny pinch and go Ramsey crazy or I just say "forget it" and buy everything I want. That's not the best method, just in case you were wondering .
5. I'd prefer vacation over work any day!
6. I wish I knew how to make my own wardrobe without it looking like I am a 80's homeschooler. I have really great ideas but the excution of it all would really suck, I am sure. Headbands, purses and skirts are as far as I go. take me shopping instead. It's bound to end a lot more stylishly .