Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The good life.

I had a fun filled weekend!
Busy and good.
Relaxing and refreshing.

First, I got my nose pierced.





















I sparkle now.


Then I did a little sewing with my cat, Dante'.


































Went the Carnival with friends, Jon and Joan.
Since Joan was pregnant we weren't able to ride the Dragon Wagon (meant for 5 year olds)
A picture sufficed.



















Went swimming with my Woobie.
He's cute.






















Fireworks with my kindred, Rebecca, and her family. Look at little Ogden holding on . SOOO cute!





















 Finished with fireworks! 
















Can I just say how I am blessed?!  Of course, during the 4th of July holiday I tend to be super grateful for my freedom, for those who have fought for freedom, and I feel abundantly blessed, more than usual. But lately, I have been blessed with relationships flourishing. Developing deep roots with people that causes an amazingly beautiful blossom of friendship to occur. The deeper the roots, the prettier the flower. And I have quite the bouquet forming.
God is always so good to me, in every season. 
This past year has been a year of ups and downs. But God is faithful and has bolstered me with family and friends who love on me in amazing ways, surround me in  prayers and bring joy and depth to my life.

Life isn't perfect but it sure is good.
And I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment