I love, love, love today's blanks.
Lauren is always the most creative and inspirational.
Link up and play a long @ The Little Things We Do
1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is read. Right now it's a combination of Andrew Murray's Waiting on God (self explanatory) and Jillian Michaels' Master Your Metabolism (it's all about hormones. Mine are out of whack) .
2. When I can't sleep I read some more or try to pray until I finally konk out.
3. The first thing I do when I wake up is give my alarm a dirty look, greet my cats and shower .
4. When I'm tired I get lethargic and stoic. Neither of these is my natural character so when I start zoning out and staring like a mental patient, I need some Z's. I also get twitchy and shake randomly-also very awkward .
WARNING: Rabbit trail ahead!! Lauren opened up a giant can of decoratively inspirational worms on this question...
5. My dream bedroom would be light and airy probably decorated entirely with Anthropolgie and vintage decor. Accents with light yellow, kelly green, turquoise and some grey in there too.. I've always wanted my bed to be in the middle/center of the room not by a wall.There will be Fresh flowers everywhere. An adjoining bathroom that makes you feel clean just by walking in. A reading corner filled with my favorite pieces of Klimt and Mucha Also,with an acess door to a garden filled with trellises crawling with Roses. It would all be lit entirely by candle light, firelight (from my fireplace,duh) and natural lighting. Try to melange all of these wonderfulls together:
Annnnnnnd I'm back..
6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be in one of those bungalows over the ocean like they have in Tahiti. John needs to be beside me, of course.
7. The longest sleep I've ever had was when I returned from Europe. I think I slept for a straight 20 hours. That's nuts. I don't require a lot of sleep usually .
8. I sleep on my stomach/side (the left) one arm extended over the head under the pillow. Every morning I wake up in a different position .
9. When I sleep, I like to wear underwear and a tanktop. I've always wanted to wear fun jammie ensembles but John and I are both furnaces and I'd rather sleep in an unsweaty fashion than look "put-together". I think John is partial to my choice of no jammie ensemble too, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN .
10. My bedtime is usually between 10-12 .
Have a great weekend!