Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Favorite gifts this year

Since my secondary love language is gifts I tend to really love the Christmas season. Ok I live for it- let's just be honest. But the true gift really is in the giving not the receiving. Cheesy but true. If you are a true gift love languager, you get it. If this isn't your LL then you probably don't get it. No big deal. I don't get what the big deal is with physical affection. I'm getting better but still, words of affirmation and gifts are my thing.  I didn't need a thing this year but getting things I really like is always nice! 

Ok onto biz-niss.

In no particular order my top  gifts I received this year are:

A significant ammount of fiestaware in Shamrock, Tangerine, Lemongrass, Brown, Ivory, Scarlet, Peacock and Sunflower. (Chocolate, Ivory and Lemongrass not shown ) I think I totalled 28 pieces all togehter this season. 23 of them on Christmas day. Thank you to all who feed my Fiestaddiction!






Matryoshka doll measuring cups a.k.a M-Cups. These are way cuter to look at than the traditional ones lodged in my drawer somewhere.





Fun accessories including :

AND..


This swanky shoulder bag my Huz picked out on his own.
Also the sweet scarf I am wearing which is hidden amidst the bundling.
ALSO everything my husband got me this year wins. He really put a lot of thought into everything and I got things that I had mentioned in passing months ago. He took great notes this year and definitely takes the cake for thoughtful gift giving! The joy in getting the gifts he bought me came from the ammount of thought and effort he put into each one. I have a precious man. Merry Christmas to me!

I was blessed with a full love tank this Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment