Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Lord blesses his people with..




it passes all understanding

seek it and pursue it

******************************************************

The country of Haiti is dear to my heart. I went on a mission trip this past June that forever changed my perspective of life and of people. This country has experienced many a disaster leaving it even more devistated than it was before. Being the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere the people have little to nothing. The average family lives off of less than $1 a day. Help doesn't come quickly enough. The earthquake that took place yesterday has claimed many lives and have left many missing.
Keep them in your prayers. There are many scared people waiting for rescue.
God cares for them much more than I do. Although I feel helpless, I must remember that and in it find peace for today.




No comments:

Post a Comment