Monday, January 4, 2010

She's my Best One

My little sister, Christianna Grace, came for a too short visit right before Christmas. It was a sweet retreat for her and it was the little taste of home that I needed. We had good conversation, laughed too much if that's possible and just made the most of our time that weekend. I meant to take more pictures but we were too busy having a grand ol time.

I am super proud of her. She's confident in who she is. She has more talent in her little finger than I could ever dream of having Not to mention she's adorably beautiful. Her heart is big and she doesn't hold her love back from anyone. Needless to say..


She's my Best One.


Being domestic..



Making pizzas. We're pros. And yes, I am cutting my onions.


 We watched a little Home Alone while we baked Christmas cookies


My best.

 
Sister silliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment