1. If I could choose my last meal it would be my grandma Evelyn's maccaroni and cheese, Caprese Salad and Rama Noodle.
2. My favorite person to share a meal with is my husband and Derek and Rebecca. We make some amazing creations between the 4 of us. It's kind of a big deal whenever we eat .
3. The best meal I've ever had was probably the first meal I ate in Greece. We sat outside on a patio that overlooked the Mediterranean Sea while eating spiniach and feta stuffed phylo dough and some other confusing food. It could have been anything, I'm pretty sure . It looked like this:
4. The one food that makes me feel instantly better when I'm having a bad day is a cheeseburger .
5. My absolute specialty in the kitchen is I suppose it's this one pasta dish I make with spinach, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and italian herbs. I really like making pies too .
6. The city that has the best food is probably somewhere I haven't been yet and my favorite restaurant there is going to be a Thai or Japanese place.
7. My favorite healthy snack is fresh fruit .
8. In my opinion the nationality which has the best food is Thai and Japanese. I seriously could live off of either of those.
9. If I could learn to cook anything in the world (and be really good at it!) I'd choose sushi. However I don't have access to awesomely, fresh seafood or sea weed.. I've thought about getting a kit to start trying to roll it but I am afraid of the epic fail .
10. The most outrageous dessert I've ever had was I don't think this qualifies as outrageous. But it was outrageously amazing. It was the lava cake from our cruise last year. They called it Warm Chocolate Melting cake. I had it everyday except for one when I tried Baked Alaska. I seriously could bathe in lava cake. I dream of it still and nothing I've had since quite compares!