Friday, June 11, 2010

I didn't even blog for a couple of weeks because I was busy having real life fun.
I went on V A C A T I O N!

Praise God!

We wanted a break and we got one. It was one of the most relaxing times I can ever remember sharing with my husband. Second only to our honeymoon. That was pretty much unbeatable as far as QT and relaxing go.

We spent a week in Cherry Grove, South Carolina. 
We were on the beach as much as possible.
We woke up to the waves, went to sleep to the waves, played in the waves, relaxed in the waves.


Not only was this a physical break for us, but it was a much needed emotional and mental break.

We are in a weird-ish time of life right now and we desperately needed to take a breather.
We were blessed to get to breathe warm, salt water air.

Counting the days until we go again!











NOW CHECK THESE OUT!!
we tried to do those trendy fun in-air pictures of us jumping on the beach
we failed miserably and quite hilariously.
A.) our flash was doing something funny because it was sunset
B.) our timing was waaaaay off.
A+B= lots of belly laughing from me and funny pictures of us that make us look "special"


John trying to do the Karate Kid Crane Kick







Silly boy.
So we tried this...


Success!


Now I just look like a cecil for sure..

That was supposed to be a jump not a Latin dance move


I look like a crazy praiser person here :)


I was trying to find my light like Jay Manuel suggest to the ANTM girls. 

Anyway. As you can see it was a lot of fun.
We have decided to retire early to the beach.
Like next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment