I stopped. Yep.
A 3 day jump start was what I needed. Not eating wasn't an option for me.
Yesterday night I enjoyed myself a little (big) dinner.
It was a splurge and it wasn't all that healthy per se but it was
DELICIOUS.So this morning, I took what I had learned in principle about the ways of eating and started to apply it.
This was my breakfast.
Scrumptious.And by the way I love flax seeds. They are becoming my version of salt. I put them on everything!
And here we are again: Fill in the Blank Friday courtesy of Lauren at The Little Things We Do
1. The best thing about being in school was/is skipping class and laying in the grass outside of the Education building and also, the constant slumber party of college dorms. It was so fun and I got away with a lot of silly things!
2. The worst thing about being in school was/is Elementary Education homework. I'd rather would have done sociology homework. With El Ed you spend hours cutting things out. I am not good with scissors .
3. My favorite subject in school was/is English and Biology in high school and Child Psych and Astronomy in college .
4. One subject I wish I could have mastered/would like to master is a foreign language. Maybe Spanish, maybe Italian. Not many schools teach Italian though .
5. I could never get tired of studying Art .
6. The most memorable teacher I had was Mrs. Tidball. She turned EVERYTHING into a lesson. And I loved biology because of her. In college, Dr.'s Curry and Dr. Grill! Dr. Curry related with me in a way that made me feel entirely special. Dr. Grill made me love phsychology .
7. If I could choose between going to school for the rest of my life or working for the rest of my life, I'd choose neither. There is a time for both and I love both but I wasn't made do either full time and eternally.