A. I am 32 weeks pregnant now. Yikes. I officially feel it too. Not sleeping well at night, an achy pelvis and a sore back are my biggest and only complaints to date! So far, so good.
B. Dahlia's knees are in my ribs as I type this. Such sweet little knees.
C. I have nesting ADD.
D. I am busy this next week.. childbirth classes, breastfeeding classes, dr. appointments, ultrasounds (hopefully) and other various things. She is beginning to jeopardize most of my time. My time is gladly jeopardized!
E. Baby shower #2 is next weekend and I. can't. wait.
F. This week my focus was: surrounding myself with lots of positive and little -no negative. It makes a difference in my mind, mood and attitude :) And plus, DJC needs lots of happy vibes from a happy and calm mama.
Happy July 4th weekend!
1. The best news I ever received was that I was pregnant. FINALLY! That was a good day that began with LOTS of peeing on LOTS of sticks .
2. Something I'm looking forward to is looking at Dahlia Jane Culpepper's face in person and kissing it A LOT.
3. Something I would never do is say never .
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose my counselor, Donna Ganote. That lady rocked my life when I was in high school AND my friend Janet. They would make a good team .
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be evolving classic. I like classic looks but I like to mix stuff together to make a new species of style. Right now, however, it's just whatever is comfortable and doesn't make me sweaty. I'm looking forward to post pregnancy dressing even if I do have to adjust my sizes a bit .
6. One should always take regular showers .
7. I want to be able to get through child birth naturally. My world won't be overturned and ruined if I don't make it but I am hoping that it works out for reasons other than being able to say, "I did it naturally". I am trying to amp up and prepare (how can you REALLY prepare for a baby coming out of your doo-dah!?) as much as I can before and I am praying A LOT.It's how I spend my sleeplessness :) .