I LOVE the music theme for today's blanks!
Thanks, Lauren! I think her graphic is sweet too. I stole it :)
1. One song that always takes me back to my youth is A-ha's Take on Me. JAM! .
2. My first concert ever was Janet Jackson on her Rythm Nation Tour. I planned my outfit for weeks. Stonewashed jeans with zippers, tapestry vest with a lace collared shirt finished with Keds and a pink bow in my side pony tailed permy fluff hair .
3. If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there: I agree with Lauren- 80's Madonna! New Kids on the Block, John Mayer, Imogen Heap, The Cranberries, 90's Pearl Jam and David Bowie (random much?) .
4. The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is oh geeze. Well. IF I was to pick one...perhaps Freak Me by Silk (kind of embarrassed I know that one) or a more conservative Your Body is a Wonderland by John Mayer followed by anything Robin Thicke .
5. The best concert I've ever been to was Jimmy Eat World with John. We were just falling in love and it was a perfect first concert with him! It was Sweetness for sure.
6. A memorable musical moment for me was going to the symphony in 3rd grade. We listened to the songs we'd be hearing for weeks in our music class and they really played it up for us, how elegant and special it would be. Since I had just started playing the flute, I was SUPER intriuged and wanted to be in the symphony. I really felt as high-society as an 8 year old can. I also planned my outfit for weeks with this too .
7. The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is old school Desperation Band- Amazed. It's a good reminder of who I am in Jesus, an instant encouragement to praise. .
Have a great weekend. Jam out
to some Eddie Vedder or Janet Jackson and think of me!