Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Sunday bit of fun

This past weekend was another relaxing bit of wonderfulness.

On Sunday we went with some friends to Caryle Lake for some fishing (those poor fishies with the hooks in their faces) and a cook out. I caught one and felt so sad about it, I let him go and didn't try again.

We went with Bart and Marianna, two of the most layed-back -easy -to -be -with -people ever.
I LOVE being with them. They are so sweet and caring... Considerate and funny. The list goes on.
These are the kind of friends I love. It's easy and breezy with them!

Loved it.









I don't know how much longer I can stand these phone pictures.
I am ready for a new camera :)



1 comment:

  1. well, for a phone the pictures came out great! have a great wednesday! :)
    -Koree
    http://koreeunveiled.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete