Friday, May 14, 2010

Better late than never


I usually have this up sooner in the day. Today I had a whirly-twirly morning!


I like how the first blank is about one of my favorite things ever :Summer!















1. The very best thing about the summer is
getting to go on vacation and outdoor walks. Also, watermelon and outdoorsy things.

2. My first crush ever was Drew. He was in my pre-school class and we "went out" .

3. This may sound really silly but I sleep with my baby blankie that was given to me on day one of my wordly existence. I put it away when we got married but then John went to Iraq and I HAD to break it out. That was almost 4 years ago and it still hasn't made it to storage again. Oops.

4. I squeeze my toothpaste from the middle of the tube. So does John.
This works perfectly.

5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is Cheeseburgers. Especially McDonald's cheeseburgers. I am aware there are far superior in quality burgers out there but the little flat McD cheeseburgers I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY ARE MADE OUT OF OR HOW BAD THEY ARE FOR ME that's what's so comforting .

6. A random fact about me is that I was a dental assistant for a year. Worst. Job. Ever. I loved the job actually didn't like the people with whom I worked so much.

7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is my television. ALWAYS .

link up!

2 comments:

  1. I like your fill ins! I was thinkig the one last piece of technology I could NOT live without is my computer. Either a PC desktop or a laptop, whatever, because I can get TV shows on it... movies... email... interent... blogs! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I'm glad both of you use your toothpaste the same way!
    That works well.

    And hey, thanks for stopping by my place- it's always so fun to see new faces :)

    ReplyDelete