Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dreaming about vacation





Today my mind is elsewhere. I am dreaming about our vacation that is in 3 weeks.
I can't wait to be sandy and swallow too much ocean water. Also I sort of like getting knocked around by the waves even though I get sand burn and end up with 5 pounds of sand in my suit. Awkward.

We are going back to South Carolina but instead of going to the crazy part of Myrtle Beach we are going to Cherry Grove which is in North Myrtle. It looks delicious to me.

We are ready to relax, sleep, eat and walk for hours by the ocean. Every time we visit the ocean we scheme of ways to move there.

I am sure we will come back this time wanting to be a beach bum for the rest of my life.



1 comment:

  1. It sounds absolutely divine. I hope you have a wonderful time! We are hoping to get to the Dunes sometime this summer since I apparently can't fly past July 4 and we are certainly not driving somewhere far away with the worst toddler traveler in the world :-) Oh the Dunes. They are nice too...and hold lots of sweet memories :-)
    Love you much!

    ReplyDelete