Monday, May 24, 2010


Can I just say how very proud I am of my husband?!
He completed his bachelor's degree in 3 1/2 years and did so while working full time.

He deserves to be celebrated everyday but we tried to make this past weekend one to remember.
Family from Indianapolis and the Chicago area drove and flew to be there to watch him receive his degree.
It was an awesome day.
Warm and sunny, full of family and fun.
Congratulations to John for a.) being super handsome and b.) graduating college



He enters

He exits

His family

Some of my family (missing Jeff, Lauren and their boys and Johnny!)

It's the "I finally made it" kiss

Sharing silly stories of the past 3 1/2 years.
I'm glad we went through this part of life together and cannot wait to see what the next
season brings. Cant. Wait.

His main professor, Dr. Sanders- one of the sweetest men ever. He wrote a song for his class
of graduates and sang it to them at their celebration dinner. 

Congratulations, John L! So. Proud. Of. You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment