So... HAPPY GRADUATION, JOHN L. CULPEPPER, you're the cutest and the smartest!
1. One fashion trend I really regret is jean jumpers and sandals with socks...I don't know if that was a trend or if that was just a combination and result of our private school rules and my need to wear Doc Martens .
2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is pearl earrings or other studs (like John Culpepper) .
3. I would describe my personal style as all over the place. I love classic and simple and I adore a trendy thing here and there.
I love bohemian styles too .
4. My fashion muse is I love anything Nicole Ritchie wears .
5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be I don't know. Do purses count? I love D&G bags, Balenciaga bags. I sure do love
designer jeans though .
6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of any of my college friends. It was fun trading clothes then and I am sure it would be fun (and interesting)
to do so now .
7. Today I am wearing capri jeans and a peasant top and flip flops (with pearl earrings, of course) and a cat necklace .
go HERE to play along
Happy, Happy Weekend!