Friday, May 7, 2010

Book Blanks





1.  My favorite book growing up was     Well anything Ramona Quimby and also a biography of Martha Washington   .

2.  The funniest book I've ever read was     I don't read funny books so much. I guess the Junie B. Jones books I used to read to my little sister were pretty funny .

3.  The one book that has truly changed my life is      Ditto, Lauren- Obvious answer: The Bible.  BUT....as far as novels go, "The Shack".

4.  If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read   "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers. All of her books usually make me cry.   .


5.  If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet    C.S. Lewis probably. He's smart and he wrote good fiction.   .

6.  The next book on my "to read" list is      My father's book, "Laddie's Grave". It just came out so I need to get crackin on it.

7.  If I was snowed into  remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring     "The Shack",  "The Bell Jar" and "Alice in Wonderland"   .

Go visit Lauren and  play along


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment