1. My favorite book growing up was Well anything Ramona Quimby and also a biography of Martha Washington .
2. The funniest book I've ever read was I don't read funny books so much. I guess the Junie B. Jones books I used to read to my little sister were pretty funny .
3. The one book that has truly changed my life is Ditto, Lauren- Obvious answer: The Bible. BUT....as far as novels go, "The Shack".
4. If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers. All of her books usually make me cry. .
5. If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet C.S. Lewis probably. He's smart and he wrote good fiction. .
6. The next book on my "to read" list is My father's book, "Laddie's Grave". It just came out so I need to get crackin on it.
7. If I was snowed into remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring "The Shack", "The Bell Jar" and "Alice in Wonderland" .
Go visit Lauren and play along