Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday!



1.   I am       a girl/woman who loves the Lord, my husband, family and friends. I am a mother of a sweet bun in my oven. I am someone who much prefers real friendship to e-friendships and texting friendships. I am craving iced coffee  .

2.  The bravest thing I've ever done was   let it all go. and by that I mean not letting it all hang out but just not caring about things to the extent that they ruled my life = being out of control   .

3.  I feel prettiest when    I'm a little tan and dressed up   .

4.  Something that keeps me awake at night is   my back and hip a.k.a. - my baby.  I don't know what the deal is really. I hear it's common with pregnancy to not be a great sleeper   .

5.  My favorite meal in the entire world is     Every meal that isn't dinner lately .

6.  The way to my heart is     consistency  .

7.  I would like to    take pottery classes and be a potter  .

go HERE to play along.

Have a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pottery sounds like so much fun!! You should do it :)
    -Amy

    {There's a giveaway going on until Feb 20 @ my blog amyrenepowell.com ... I'd love to see you there!}

    ReplyDelete