Happy weekend and happy blank reading!
1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose Whole Living or Real Simple. I can't decide. .
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be celebrating simplicity,art and the unique .
3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) subscription! I'm at the point with some of my magazines where I get 2 full years for like $5 and then get to add a friend for $1. It way pays to subscribe .
4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) in print. I get too ADD when things are online and I don't care as much .
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is I get 3-4 sent to me a month. I rarely ever buy unless it's a historical event issue. I bought Time when Sadam was found, People when Michael died, you know, stuff like that .
6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...) home. I love my home the most. Fashion is fun but I am never that "on top" of the fashion industry. I appreciate it for sure but it's not my jam .
7. The magazines I read regularly are Better Homes and Gardens, Whole Living, Healthy Cooking, Real Simple and for the next few months, various pregnancy magazines that everyone gives me .
Hopefully the sunshine and warmer weather finds you but if not, cozy up and thumb through your favorite magazine!