Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy weekend and happy blank reading!




1.   If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose   Whole Living or Real Simple. I can't decide.   .

2.  If I were to run my own magazine it would be    celebrating simplicity,art and the unique  .

3.  I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription)     subscription! I'm at the point with some of my magazines where I get 2 full years for like $5 and then get to add a friend for $1. It way pays to subscribe .

4.  I prefer my magazines (in print or online)  in print. I get too ADD when things are online and I don't care as much  .

5.  The number of magazines I buy each month is    I get 3-4 sent to me a month. I rarely ever buy unless it's a historical event issue. I bought Time when Sadam was found, People when Michael died, you know, stuff like that .

6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...)    home. I love my home the most. Fashion is fun but I am never that "on top" of the fashion industry. I appreciate it for sure but it's not my jam   .

7.  The magazines I read regularly are       Better Homes and Gardens, Whole Living, Healthy Cooking, Real Simple and for the next few months, various pregnancy magazines that everyone gives me     .


Hopefully the sunshine and warmer weather finds you but if not, cozy up and thumb through your favorite magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment