Thursday, February 24, 2011

Little Big Blessing

I had another ultrasound yesterday. It comes in handy that I used to work with the pregnancy clinic in town and know the ultrasound tech there! It had been about 5 weeks since I had seen this little bambino and when I saw those skinny chicken legs and cute nose and big lips I was blown away at how in just 5 weeks, my sweetcake had changed so much. You read about it and hear about how much they grow but to see it with your own eyes is something else. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO active and squirly! So cute. I am hoping that means I start to feel it soon. I feel weird things in my stomach but I can't identify it as a for sure kick or jab ye.  It's fun to imagine what he or she will look like.
Baby  has John's lips from what I saw.
And who knows what those skinny legs are about. Those definitely aren't either of ours!
Good thing it has about 5 1/2 more months to get some meat on it's bones.
:)
Anywho.
This tiny little person is my biggest recorded blessing to date.

#32: our baby

take a look at our pictures when we were little...
I hope it favors John and he hopes it favors me.
The baby is 13 weeks and 5 days in this picture.
We are both around 2 in our pictures.







Confused about what #32 is all about? Based off of the book, One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp, I am practicing the art of thankfulness. I am learning to recognize, savor and celebrate the things, people and experiences the Lord gives me.  Look HERE to follow along!

1 comment: