Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Friday!



1.   My most prized possession is      my wedding ring. The diamond was John's mom's (she passed away when he was 4). So it's a little piece of her that is precious to both of us and is irreplaceable.


2.  If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be    the age I am right now. Maybe even 30 years old. Some of my best work has been done lately. I find that I enjoy my life so much and even the weird, hard days. I am just now getting comfortable with ME. So far 29 1/2 years is pretty rad! 

3.  The best way to spend a weekend is    out in the sunshine, eating good food, doing some rummaging or shopping and lots of laughing with someone you love   .

4.  My outlook on life is     that it can be awesome or it can suck. It's what you choose to do with your time and relationships that determines the outcome. It's not my life anyway, it's God's, so it takes a lot of pressure off of me when I think of it like that.

5.  If you want to annoy me, just     be inconsistent consistently or act like you are 12 over a certain social networking site  .


6.  I am completely defenseless when it comes to      baby animals.  Don't even get me started.. .


7.  When dressing for the day one should      check the weather and dress in something that makes you comfortable and confident. Also, make sure it doesn't have any weird stains or awkwardly placed holes.    .


Go check out Lauren's blog to play along and read other people's fun answers!

Have a great weekend! I will be at a youth conference with our youth group. A pregnant lady with the possibility of little to no sleep= a potentially grumpy situation. Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment