Friday, March 11, 2011

SUPER BONUS Fill in the blank Friday!!


Um. Praise the Lord that the sun is out and shining like crazy FINALLY!!
Also, read until the end, something else cool happened this week.....




1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is     uhhh. why is this such a hard question for me?? Nothing I have accomplished is solely due to me doing anything. It's all God using my weirdness for His good, for which I am truly grateful. Me getting out of high school was a major PTL moment, my graduation from college was a flippin' miracle, the fact that I have been married to John through bootcamp, trainings, Iraq deployments, cross country moves and some very tumultuous life events is extraordinary. The fact that we actually got one of his sperm to be attracted to my snobby and selective eggs is a head-scratcher. My biggest accomplishment is just being thankful for all of these miracles and cherishing them  .

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is    on the big couch on the left-hand side, preferably with a Lola-Jean to pet to the right   .

3.  My fashion philosophy is    to wear what makes me feel good and what I think is cute. Sometimes it's trendy, sometimes it's weird. But as long as I like it, that's what matters   .

4.  Something every girl should have is     a signature scent (not including dirty hair scent or dirty armpits smell)  .

5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....    loooottts of chap-stick. A notepad, loose change, a wallet that is fuller of receipts than cash and ear buds  .

6.  My favorite music right now is     today it was Fiona Apple. Who knows what tomorrow's choice will be  .

7.  My favorite part of my body is uhh, my neck? I don't know that's a silly one. Me being fine with my body is a work in progress but I like my feet, they are OK.  My dimples always get compliments from anyone over 60  .

Ok now for the
 bonus..BOnUs..bonus!
Ok now for the fun-ish thing that happened this week:
I felt the baby move, tap, kick, whatever.

I had felt some weird sensations a week ago but this week I am sure I felt the babe.
And since that first time, I can feel it more and more.
It was just a little tap, tap, tap below my belly button.

We set the ultrasound for finding out the sex for April 4th. Whoo hoo!  Baby is now the size of an avocado.
I have been waiting for this week, week 16.
I like avocados so this is a fun time. 
We just happened to have some avocados lying around and so I took some quick pics for comparison.
Well, John took them (he hates taking pictures). Check this debacle out:
I will commentate for added effect.

*picture snaps*

"Wait,John, I'm not ready! Say "1,2,3" then I will stand correctly."
*picture snaps*

"OK let me see the picture.  Holy Cowpie,I have 70's hair, why didn't you tell me I had 70's hair!? I'm all slouchy and weird..."

*picture snaps*
"I TOLD YOU!! I have 70's hair! Why did you take the picture?"

"Let me see the picture. Really?! You took one while I was talking about 70's hair?! Let me put my hair up. Are you ...*picture snaps*.. ready?"
"Really!?"

"Last time, we are keeping this one no matter how frumpy I look"
*picture snaps*
"Sure, this is fine, also blurry. Thanks for the help. Sorry I am picky."

Poor John. He really stuck it out with me and my 70's hair drama. My hair is growing thicker and faster than I can handle. The result is Farrah Faucet-ish.
Anyway...
Me and my sweet avocado..

The end.
Have a happy weekend!


go HERE to play along with Fill in the Blank Fridays!


No comments:

Post a Comment