Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday. Sunday is the Equinox!

Yippie-doodle that it's Friday!
Although most of my days are like Fridays, I find Fridays super exciting still.

The sun continues to shine (somewhat) and all day yesterday my windows were open, breezes flowing through. I adore that smell of fresh air and laundry air drying!

I love spring. It's my favorite season.
Happy Vernal Exquinox on Sunday!

{wanna' get inspired by pretty pictures? Go HERE to see "Beauty in Everything"}


1. The best deal I've ever gotten is my wedding dress ensemble. It was  $900 dress that I got for not even $300. My 6.5 ft.cathedral veil which was embellished with Swarovski crystals was $25 and my rhinestone tiara was like $30.All things were brand new too. Not bad for someone who has too-expensive-for-her-own-good taste! 




2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include I don't have a fantasy guest list but it would only be one person probably. The first two people I thought of were John Piper and Will Ferrell and I don't think that would make for a comfortable situation. Interesting and controversial though. I don't have anything super original or fun to add here...


3. Something that inspires me is nature. Seems common but I seriously am the weirdo who sits on my "porch" and daydreams about what it would be like to have grass as carpet and wonder what it's like to fly like a bird. One day I will design a room in my house with the colors of a summer thunderstorm. In case you didn't know it has a definite color scheme! 


4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with what sadness this would be! I love all the flavors in the universe. To pick just one would suck the most. I sure do love spicy though...  .


5. I dream about oh goss. My dreams are the most random, disturbing, vivid and exhilarating things I've ever experienced since pregnant. Lately, some topics include, me cheating on John :o( , my friend Rebecca hating me (I think I have had 3 of those ones), shopping for hair pieces with Rob Schneider during Mardi Gras, partying with John and our BFF,John Melencamp in Vegas (which looked like Miami) and flying like a bird in the same dream (it's all that nature I took in yesterday). So yeah, as you can see- my dreams are fun-ish,sometimes shameful. But always interesting. It's fun activity for me since I rarely dream when I am un-pregnant  .


6. My weekend will be spent Not quite sure yet. I know that a women's prayer breakfast is tomorrow and then church on Sunday but that's it for now. I am hoping to start with a DIY project I have been wanting to tackle for 2 years. We will see how that goes.


7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be BORING. Really? All of these definitive questions!? Well, maybe friends. There were lots of seasons of that and I adored that show. But still, I know I would end up despising it and never watch TV ever if that was the case no matter how many times Pheobe said, "Princess Consuela Bananahammock"  .



Yesterday the twig was brown and bare;
To-day the glint of green is there;
Tomorrow will be leaflets spare;
I know no thing so wondrous fair,
No miracle so strangely rare.
I wonder what will next be there!

~L.H. Bailey



No comments:

Post a Comment