Friday, April 1, 2011

#1-1,000

I am forgoing FIBF today and am concentrating on something amazing.

Her

#1-1,000 of my thankfulness journal could be filled up with things about this little peach.
Seriously. It's said a lot by moms and future moms but it's true: 
"You never knew you could love someone so much until you became a mother.."

Yesterday we found out "it" is a SHE..a daughter!
What a blessed little person she already is, too.
We are blessed from 1 to 1,000 with her.

I am very thankful, indeed, that God chose to spoil me abundantly through this process, the process of pregnancy and motherhood. She is no ordinary baby (I know all parents say that but..).  She has been prayed for, hoped for and celebrated already more than I could have ever imagined. How could she not be extraordinary with all of the prayers and love she has received in her short little life already?!


He knew that this was the thing in life that was most dear to my heart, my greatest dream. He definitely has made it feel like a fairytale so far. That's just the way he works with our hearts desires, you know? Sometimes I think that I am the exception and that my dreams and desires will be just so-so. Maybe that my dreams aren't great enough to merit such divine favor. But He has proven me wrong, once again. With delight I am happy to concede that his ways are so much better and higher than mine. I am so glad (doesn't seem like great enough of a word!).  Everything has a season, a purpose under heaven..even the hurt, the waiting, the unfairness and the struggles of life Nothing is ever wasted.  No one is the exception to his awesomeness and his miracles. No one is ever excluded.  I am humbled and thankful for these things.


Now to Him who is able to do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]
Ephesians 3:20



   Click HERE for more on gifts and thankfulness!

2 comments:

  1. ive been following your blog for some time now.. and i just wanted to say Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw on FB that she's a GIRL!!!! Congrats, Missy!!!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete