Mini-rant: If one more person tells me how miserable I am going to be this summer (swollen, hot, sweaty) I might make them miserable now. I am usually all three of those things anyway when I am a non-pregnant. I love summer. And baby being born at the end of it, was a specific answer to prayer. Booyah. End of rant.
1. Something that makes me a great friend is, I'm totally copying Lauren's answer. I don't know how else to put it. She said it well: I am an investor. When I have a friendship I invest time into it. I'll call, text, plan coffee dates... I enjoy my friends and make time for them whenever I can .
2. I am becoming. I am becoming more laid back and relaxed about both the small and the big things in life. I am becoming a mother soon. I am becoming a new creation in Christ, I am becoming somewhat of a crazy list maker, I am becoming more satisfied but less satisfied all in one .
3. I am not as compassionate as I would like to be .
4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be hospitable, visionary, eclectic. .
5. Something I'm really cheap about is shoes and purses. Even though my taste is generally far too expensive for this trait, I still am. Unless it sings and dances for me, I don't see the point in spending money on things like that. My style mood changes too frequently to "invest" in those accessories .
6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is things for my home i.e.: home improvement, classic decorations that will be "in the family" for a while, antiques .
7. I would trade nothing for something free in a heartbeat.
Fill in the blank yo'self. Go here to play along!