Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Friday!



1.   I am looking forward to      the royal cookout I am attending tonight the baby's room getting painted tomorrow. My baby showers. My baby actually getting here. And a possible little getaway before the Woobie gets here. Basically all things baby.  .

2.  Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is    I like rose scented perfume sometimes. That's usually a nana-ish thing.. sort of embarrassing maybe??  .

3.  My favorite car is     the one I have right now- an Endeavor.

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be    the desert in California. It gets oh-so-hot but it's never humid. And the sun is always shining  .

5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is     be alone usually. Sometimes I like to go do something spontaneous. I haven't had a lot of those days lately so I can't really think of what I like to do on those types of days  .

6.  This weekend        I will be starting it off with a nice friend-filled cookout and celebration of the Duke and Dutchess of Cambridge and then making my self scarce while John paints the nursery (that probably means I do some baby shopping!)    .

7.  If I were a color, I'd be       light green     because,       it's fresh and it's happy and it makes me think "positive" . 


How sweet was this by the way??
I'm  all about princes and princesses.
This was just precious.
She is beautiful, he is dashing.
It's perfect really :)

No comments:

Post a Comment