Friday, August 20, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!



Today's theme is TV.
I like TV. Probably too much. But I tend to justify it because of my job and staying current with what teens are watching and also I really like reality TV shows and old shows. It's really hard for me to get into sitcoms and different series' today. I guess I am showing my age here, but they they don't make TV shows like they used to. This is why most of my blanks are about the past. Particularly ages 10-20.
So this post may seem kind of boring! Sorrrrry.


1.  My favorite current TV show is      Master Chef. I love cooking reality shows and Gordon Ramsey is so mean. John is going through a cooking awakening so he likes to get ideas. I like it.


2.  The TV character I can relate to most is     It used to be DJ on Full House. Then it was Monica on Friends. Now it's ? I don't feel like I relate to anyone on TV these days   .

3.  My life is like (fill in with TV show and why)....    nothing fits me here. Although I wish sometimes I were Giuliana of Giuliana and Bill    .

4.  My all time favorite TV show is       Friends. I went through high school with that show. I remember all of us girls in college sitting around the TV on the last episode night and crying. We were a bit too attached I   .

5.  A TV show that is ridiculously stupid, but I continue to watch is     Kathy Griffin's My Life on the D List. She's RI-diculous. I don't know why, but I watch it. It may be because she says all the things that most people think and gets away with it. Who knows .

6.  My favorite TV couple is     Giuliana and Bill Rancic. And I don't even watch that show a lot. It's the only thing I could think of..   .

7.  One TV episode I could watch over and over again is    the episode of Friends that's called "The one where Chandler crosses the line" and Ross is at his keyboard and is perfecting his "sound" OR the episode called "The one with the routine " where Ross and Monica get on the New Years Rockin Eve and have their dance  routine planned out. I think it's so funny to me because John and I would do this if given the opportunity for sure.  What's so funny about these? So glad you asked. Look below    . 





Play along here.
Happy Weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Kathy Griffin's show is hilarious! She will do anything and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for friends! it was totally the best show! so many great episodes! good thing i have every episode on my computer, or i'd be so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Friends & that episode of Monica & Ross dancing was classic!

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so a DJ or a Monica too :) love both those friends episodes (well, I love them all)

    ReplyDelete