1. Today for breakfast I ate a peach. Maybe I will get crazy and follow it up with an orange.
2. My go to/never fail recipe my made-up pasta shown HERE .
3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is Hmm... I am not sure. My husband thinks it's strange when I eat parmesan on my popcorn or dip fries in my frosty (which I will not be having anytime soon *sigh*) I think both are perfectly normal and delicious .
4. My worst cooking disaster ever was I can't remember a dish in particular but I do recall a few times in our first year of marriage, me making some creation that was in my head and putting it on the table and John and I just sitting there staring at it and both simultaneously getting up and heading to the car to go out to eat without saying a word. The cat didn't even touch it while we were gone .
5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be Rocky Road. The chocolate and marshmallow combination reminds me of going with my Nana to Zaharakos and getting chocolate-marshmallow Sundays and Green Rivers.
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is Baba Ganoush. Which I really don't have to avoid it really. Since we are in the Midwest and everyone here thinks that's the name of a terrorist anyway. I just don't order it when at the restaurant.
7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Well, big family breakfasts are fabulous. I'm thinking Christmas style big. Then lunch out with friends at sweet coffee shops or new places are great too..then dinner out on the town or at home with my love are unbeatable. I like to eat. As long as loved ones are involved, I adore any meal .
Play along at The Little Things We Do!
I know I've been counting the days down to this blessed weekend!