Friday, August 27, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday!



1.  The most adventurous thing I've ever done is        hmmmmm....this is tricky, because I'm really not a very adventurous person.  The most adventurous thing I've really ever done was sneaking onto a golf course in the middle of the night to go ice blocking back in high school.  I'm pretty boring   .

2.  If I were a pair of shoes I  would be      a pair of shiny red flats.  Cute but sensible, with just a little pop of pizazz :)   .

3.  My preferred mode of digital communication is        texting.  While talking on the phone is nice, it can last a bit too long and be pointless. Texting is to the point. I like that.

4.  I feel happiest when       it's the weekend or vacation  .

5.  A little dream I have for my life is     is be a personal shopper or home interior designer. There's not a market for that around these parts so much.

6.  The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is       well geeze. I can't really narrow it down. I sure do appreciate my electricity and clean water. I love me some gps and cars too. I can't answer this one. Too broad  .

7.  Music, movies, TV or books:  if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick   movies. I love books and TV but movies are sentimental to me for some reason and make me reminisce of going to them with my dad when I was little    .

Happy Friday!
Sorry for the boring blanks. I'm preoccupied today :)
Fill in your own blanks at http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love the weekend too, it's the bestest! I'm your newest follower, please follow me back at www.romanianprincess.com

    Thanks, Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete