1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is hmmmmm....this is tricky, because I'm really not a very adventurous person. The most adventurous thing I've really ever done was sneaking onto a golf course in the middle of the night to go ice blocking back in high school. I'm pretty boring .
2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be a pair of shiny red flats. Cute but sensible, with just a little pop of pizazz :) .
3. My preferred mode of digital communication is texting. While talking on the phone is nice, it can last a bit too long and be pointless. Texting is to the point. I like that.
4. I feel happiest when it's the weekend or vacation .
5. A little dream I have for my life is is be a personal shopper or home interior designer. There's not a market for that around these parts so much.
6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is well geeze. I can't really narrow it down. I sure do appreciate my electricity and clean water. I love me some gps and cars too. I can't answer this one. Too broad .
7. Music, movies, TV or books: if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick movies. I love books and TV but movies are sentimental to me for some reason and make me reminisce of going to them with my dad when I was little .
Sorry for the boring blanks. I'm preoccupied today :)
Fill in your own blanks at http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/