Thursday, August 12, 2010

Who knew temptation could be so inspiring?

Well darn. I'm 9 days without sugar and going strong 
BUT as I look at everyone else's blogs today I am bombarded by delicious looking treats that make me
want to cheat and develop this sweet tooth into a full set of sweet dentures.
I WILL BE STRONG! I WILL NOT GIVE IN!
I suppose I could always make the fructose only  version of these things and see how they turn out.
Fun? no. Creative, yes. We'll see how that goes.

Prepare to drool:

Jamie at Inspired Mess posted these yummies she got from Elizabeth Haley..
Pound cake cupcakes with a double shot latte buttercream icing and cinnamon on top.


ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?

Then at The Little Things We Do, Lauren talked about her FroYo experience with a good friend
FroYo, while I only get it about once every 3 months, is one of the best edible experiences of my entire life.
I miss this:
Yogurt and friends.


Make your way over to Dandee and check out these bits of chocolate peanut butter heaven


Epictue blogged about sweetly decorated hotel suites in Maison Moschino Hotel in Milan  
yes, that's a chandelier with tarts and cookies hanging from it.

And yesterday, the day I ate my natural oatmeal with blueberries in it(which was pretty great)
Annie posted this dream of a breakfast:



For real, girls. This is killing me.
However..I am ever more inspired to get a lot more creative in making my creations more.. er...creative and  finding new ways to satisfy the sweet tooth I never knew I had.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry!!! haha! I just read a post with a recipe for oreo chocolate chip cookies. Oh my goodness. Wish we had a FroYo here! That sounds soooo good right now! Sorry for the temptations. I'll try to behave. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. going to have to try those chocolate peanut butter cookies stat! sorry you can't partake, but I know you will come up with some "creative" to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete